UGC chairperson released the official notification for the CUET- PG2022 exam. CUET-PG exam registration has already started on 19th May and aspirants can register themselves for the exam till 18th June (05:00 PM). For participation in the upcoming exam, registration is a must for all aspirants. Applicants are advised to fill out the CUET-PG application form as soon as possible to avoid unnecessary errors. Candidates can make the correction in the CUET-PG application form by 25 May.
Students are quite excited about the upcoming CUET exam. The no. of participating universities increased to 42 this year. CUET 2022 is going to be bigger than ever for PG admission.
Things to pay attention to before Filling CUET-PG application form :
- All the candidates must be aware of the fact that the eligibility of a particular university to participate in CUET-PG 2022 can be different. So before starting filling up the CUET 2022 application form please visit the page of CUET-PG universities and check seats, the courses offered, and eligibility.
- Candidates who want to fill up CUET 2022 registration are advised to have a stable internet connection or go to the internet cafe.
- Keep yourself ready with the updated email id and mobile number as required during the registration process.
- Scan all of your educational certificates because you need to upload them while filling up the CUET-PG application Form.
- In order to avoid errors, you are advised to sit in a quiet room and then fill up the form.
Important Points for CUET-PG 2022 Registration :
- You can apply to a maximum of 3 institutes; For more Institutes, you need to pay the exam fee again.
- Before starting filling out the CUET-PG application form just read all the instructions attentively.
- NTA will accept the PG CUET application form via online mode only.
- Only after the successful submission of the fees, the application form for CUET-PG will consider valid and submitted. payment Status will be mentioned on the exam form.
- Keep your Id and password safe. Choose a Security question that is memorable.
Steps to fill the CUET-PG application form
Follow the steps described below to complete your CUET-PG registration and application form:
Step1- CUET-PG Registration
- Go to the Official CUET website “https://cuet.nta.nic.in.”.
- Now click on the register button on the page.
- Read carefully all the instructions mentioned on the page.
- Now download the pdf of the CUET-PG 2022 information bulletin and tick the box and proceed with the CUET-PG registration.
- It will ask for some details on the next page, fill up all the details and submit.
- Now it will generate the application number and password. Write them on paper for future use and click on submit to CUET-PG registration.
Step 2 – Fill the CUET-PG Application Form
- Now login to the portal using the application number and password generated during the CUET registration process.
- In the next window, it will ask the candidate for personal details. Fill out and click on submit to complete your CUET application form
Step 3 – Upload the required Documents
- At this stage, candidates need to provide their documents – an image, caste certificate, Pwd certificate (if applicable ), and signature.
- Points to Keep in mind while uploading documents :
The image should have clear visibility of the candidate and use white color in the background.
The image should have 80% face visibility with eyes and ears should be visible clearly.
The size of the image should not be more than 200 kb and less than 10 kb.
The signature image size should be between 4kb to 50kb maximum.
PwD and caste certificate (if applicable ) must be in the Pdf format and the maximum size for it is 300 kb and the minimum is 50 kb.
Step 4 – Selection of Course and university of your prefrence
Now choose the courses and universities according to your need and preferences. You can select only 3 universities by one CUET-PG registration; if they wish to apply for more institutes they have to pay the CUET-PG registration fee again.
Step 5 – Pay the fee
At this stage pay the CUET-PG application fee via online banking mode. Applicants can use any method (debit/credit card, UPI, net banking, or wallets) to pay the fee.
Step 6 – Download the CUET-PG Application Form
Download the form and take a printout of it.
Things to check during filling out the application form
- Make sure you have used your updated signature and photo for CUET-PG registration.
- Don’t try to fill out the exam form with a poor connection.
- To avoid any mistake in the exam form just verify the information twice at your end before the submission.
- All the CUET PG universities offered different courses, Visit the CUET PG universities page and then choose the universities and courses.
- Always use the updated number and email while filling out the form or you can use the main number of your home.