CUET 2022 Registration
NTA released the official notification for the CUET 2022 exam. CUET exam registration has already started on 6th April and candidates can register themselves for the exam till 22nd May (05:00 PM). For participation in the upcoming exam, CUET registration is required. Applicants are advised to fill the CUET application form as soon as possible to avoid unnecessary errors. Candidates can make the correction in the CUET application form till 25 May.
Students are quite excited about the upcoming CUET exam. Till now over one million candidates have already filled out the CUET registration. And the no. of participating universities increased to 85 this year. CUET 2022 is going to be a game-changer for UG admission.
Things to pay attention to before Filling CUET application form :
- All the candidates must be aware of the fact that the eligibility of a particular university to participate in CUET 2022 can be different from the CUET eligibility. So before starting filling up the CUET 2022 application form please visit the CUET universities page and check courses offered, seats and eligibility.
- Before candidates start CUET 2022 registration they are advised to ensure stable internet connectivity.
- Applicants need the mobile number and email id while filling out the CUET application form. So make sure you have an active mobile number and email id.
- Keep your educational certificate ready or save a scanned copy into your system along with your signature and a recent photo.
- Candidates are advised to sit in a quiet room and then do their CUET registration to avoid errors.
CUET Registration Fee
|Slot – Timing of the Examination
|Number of test
|General – Fee
|OBC/EWS – Fee
|SC/ST/PwD/Third Gender – Fee
|Candidate Outside India
|Slot 1 – 09:00 AM to 12:15 PM
|Slot 2 – 03:00 PM to 06:45 PM
|600/- / INR
Important Points for CUET 2022 Registration :
- Candidates apply to a maximum of 3 universities; if they wish to apply for more institutes they need to pay the CUET registration fee again.
- Read all the instructions and guidelines before you start filling out the CUET 2022 application form.
- CUET application forms are only accepted via online submission. No other way is accepted by NTA for the CUET exam.
- Once the CUET registration fee or CUET application fee is paid by the candidate only then the CUET application form is considered submitted.
- Please visit the official website of CUET for registration.
- Choose the security question wisely. It will help in your future in case you forgot your id password.
Steps to fill CUET application form
Follow the steps described below to complete your CUET registration and application form:
Step1- CUET Registration
- Go to the Official CUET website “https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/”.
- Now click on the register button on the page.
- Read carefully all the instructions mentioned on the page.
- Now download the pdf of the CUET 2022 information bulletin and tick the box and proceed with the CUET registration.
- It will ask for some details on the next page, fill up all the details and submit.
- Now it will generate the application number and password. Write them on paper for future use and click on submit to CUET registration.
Step 2 – CUET Application Form
- Now login to the portal using the application number and password generated during the CUET registration process.
- In the next window, it will ask the candidate for personal details. Fill out and click on submit to complete your CUET application form
Step 3 – Upload Documents
- At this stage candidates need to provide their documents – an image, caste certificate, Pwd certificate (if applicable ) and signature.
- Points to Keep in mind while uploading documents :
Image should be clearly visible and with white background.
Image should have 80pecenett face visible with ears and eyes clearly visible.
Size of image should not be more than 200 kb and less than 10 kb.
The signature image size should be between 4kb to 50kb maximum.
PwD and caste certificate (if applicable ) must be in the Pdf format and the maximum size for it is 300 kb and the minimum is 50 kb.
Step 4 – Selection of Course and university
Candidates need to choose the courses provided by the university where they want to take admission for further studies. Applicants select only 3 universities by one CUET registration; if they wish to apply for more institutes they have to pay the CUET registration fee again.
Step 5 – Pay the fee
Now pay the CUET application fee via online banking mode. Candidates can choose to pay using debit/credit card, UPI, net banking, or wallets.
Step 6 – Download the CUET Application Form
Download the form and take a printout of it.
Things to check during filling out the CUET application form
- Make sure you have used your updated signature and photo for CUET registration.
- Do not try to fill up your application form with a weak internet connection,
- After entering the details please verify them twice before the submission. So if any typing mistake is there you can modify them before submission.
- Choose your courses and university wisely and please do visit the CUET universities page for a better understanding of the courses offered by CUET universities.
- While filing the form use the number and email that you use frequently because all the updates and details will be sent directly to the number and mail